Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie looking to take on New Zealand’s most epic adventure activities or you’re just keen to snag the deal of the century, there’s something for everyone. Choose any 5 AJ Hackett Bungy activities nationwide and pay just $500. That’s just $100 per activity!! What are you waiting for??
*All activities must be completed by one person. You have one year to complete your 5 activities.
All prices in NZD.
BEFORE YOU DO IT
- Taupō Swing Taupō
- Taupō Bungy Taupō
- Nevis Catapult Queenstown
- SkyWalk Auckland
- SkyJump Auckland
- Auckland Bridge Climb Auckland
- Auckland Bridge Bungy Auckland
- Nevis Swing Queenstown
- Nevis Bungy Queenstown
- Ledge Swing Queenstown
- Kawarau Zipride Queenstown
- Ledge Bungy Queenstown
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Queenstown
Minimum 10 years old. Those 14 and under require an adult to sign consent at check-in.
Minimum 30kgs. Maximum 180kgs total combined weight for tandem Swings.
Wear comfortable clothing and secure shoes. Winter can get very cold, so we recommend layering up and taking a jacket.
Please read the medical requirements here.
Let’s talk. If you don’t like talking, send us an email with a smiley face in it somewhere.
- It is free for spectators to get amongst the awesome atmosphere at Taupō Bungy & Swing. Your friends and family can cheer you on from our viewing deck which overlooks the stunning Waikato River.
- Taupo Bungy & Swing are located at 202 Spa Road in Taupō – on the North Island of New Zealand. Hop on public transport, hire a campervan, or carpool with some mates. There’s ample parking on-site however you decide to travel. We're open weekdays from 9:00am-4:00pm and until 5pm on weekends.
We invented safe!
We have been throwing people off things since 1988 and we are very proud of our impeccable safety record. When you climb with AJ Hackett Bungy, you climb with the most experienced Bungy company in the world.
Tell your SkyWalk Crew if you have high or low blood pressure, heart conditions, epilepsy, broken or fractured bones/dislocations, fragile skin, neurological disorders, diabetes, asthma, prosthetics, panic/anxiety attacks or any recent sprains/muscular injuries.
Unfortunately, we can't permit anyone who is pregnant, or those with photosensitive epilepsy, to Walk. And if you have osteoporosis, scoliosis or a recent concussion, we'll need to see a doctor's certificate.
Wear glasses for safety reasons? They may not be able to be worn. However, prescriptions safety glasses are available free of charge. You can check out more stuff about safety here.